Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

When Sammy Gets Big She's Gonna Get Married

One day Sammy told me a "story". I'm gonna marry Matthew (her classmate at pre-school) when I grow up, Grammy. (Me) Oh, you are? (Sammy) Yup, and I'm gonna have 12 boys and twelve girls !!!!!!!! (Me) Oh, you are? What will you name all those children. Without hesitation, she proceeded to spout out 12 girls names, then 12 boys names. Boys and girls are terms I use loosely. Here they are: The girls names will be........... 1- Ariel 2- Belle 3- Sleeping Beauty 4- Cinderella 5- Melody 6- Snow White 7- Strawberry Shortcake 8- Ginger Snap 9- Apple Dumpling 10-Angel Cake 11-Amanda 12-Rainbow And the boys names are: 1- Brandon 2- Eric 3- George (after Curious George, I'm sure) 4- Mickey Mouse 5- Sponge Bob 6- Squidward 7- Patrick 8- Gary 9- Alvin 10-Theodore 11-Simon 12-Huckleberry Pie She told me Matthew doesn't know about this. She wants to surprise him !!!! She already has her wedding ring. The hairdresser gave it to her for being a good girl while getting a haircut.

10 comments:

  1. A very ambitious goal!! :) Thanks for sharing - love to hear the grammy stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too precious!! And she'll love it when she is older and Grammy reminds her of her "story"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the imagination of kids, gotta love it! I enjoy Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Ponies too ;) Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable and hilarious :) When does she plan to tell Matthew? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Rita -- you changed your blog -- it's much easier on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww Rita, I love the sweet imagination and innocence of a child:)You definitely need to write all these stories down . . .thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the most adorable grandchild stories I have heard! So sweet actually. She has tons of imagination.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete