Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Wreath

In my last week's post, I took you on a little jaunt in the country. One of the stops on that lovely day was to Mulberry Hollow, a sweet little shop that is so much fun to browse around. There are several rooms, each one more enchanting than the last. At the moment, it is filled with nostalgic Christmas decorations.

One of the things I noticed in the shop was a beautiful berry wreath. One look at it and I knew I had to have it - but I had all the makings for this wreath sitting idly by just waiting for me to gather them all up into a wreath for my front door. I had a "never used" straw wreath form and I had a garland of red berries. That was really all that was needed for this glorious wreath. I wired the berries onto the straw and then finished it up with a big red bow.




                               Voila ! Christmas is at the front door

Mulberry Hollow's Face Book page is:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mulberry-Hollow/311133045650231?fref=ts

3 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! I love getting ideas them shopping home first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing things in the stores that I know I can make at home! Great job with the wreath....so simple but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how different it is to the standard wreaths.

    ReplyDelete